OBLIGATIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
It becomes the duty of each member upon entrance into
- To make an effort to know and to put into practice the objectives of Altrusa.
- To acquaint herself with the provisions of the Bylaws and to acquire a knowledge of Altrusa’s program by becoming familiar with the information in the Member’s Manual and regularly reading the International ALTRUSAN.
- To attend meetings regularly and take part in all activities of the club.
- To pay dues promptly.
- To recognize every sincere effort to carry out the aims of the organization.
- To encourage members to develop and reveal their abilities fully.
- To hold the desire to see clearly, to deal fairly, and to recognize merit and accomplishment wholeheartedly.
- To extend your interest beyond your own club by attending district conferences and international conventions as often as possible.